Shriram Spine Hospital is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information or data with us. Your privacy protection is essential to us, and we strive to take due care and protect the information we receive from you, the User. In this regard, we adhere to the various governing laws such as
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A.
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
We collect your Personal Information directly from you, from third-parties and automatically through our Website. This personal information, for instance, would relate to the type of device you are using, the time that you have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address, and other personal information, as listed in Clause 5 below.
You may access the personal information shared by you with us, in the manner given below. You can further choose to share additional personal information with us, and you can modify your data, by writing to us on our below-mentioned email id.
We keep in mind that the personal information shared by you is accessible to you. You can write to us at the email id specified in Clause 15.
We will share personal information outside of SSH only when we have your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal information.
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If You wish to rectify the personal information that we may have collected to offer you personalized services and offers, as per Clause 12 of this Policy, you may write to the Grievance Officer, as mentioned under Clause 15.1 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information.
Once you withdraw your consent to share the personal information collected by us, we shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said personal information was sought, and we may restrict you from using our services or the Website.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that we collect about you include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by you and your Health Care Professional,
- Personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and online payment,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or after that
- Your usage details include time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in your user account,
- Any additional information that you willingly shared (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- Biometrics data
- Genetic Data
- Transgender Status
- Intersex Status
- Caste or Tribe
- Religious or political belief or affiliation
- Sexual orientation
6. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When you fill the patient registration form,
- When you register on our Website,
- When you provide your personal information to us while receiving services,
- When you use the features on our Website,
- When you provide access to any other website.
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used or processed for various purposes, including but not limited to, the following:
- To provide effective Services
- To operate and improve the Website and our Services;
- To perform research and analysis for improving our information, analysis, services, and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed is customized to your interests and preferences;
- To contact via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from us or any of our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email;
- To advertise products and services of SSH and third parties;
- To transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company
- To share with our business partners for the provision of specific services you have ordered to enable them to provide adequate services to you;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations with any agreement you have with us;
- To build your profile on the Website;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
8. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Once you have shared your personal information with us, you authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your data, across borders with the Cloud Service Provider and our affiliates / third party service providers/banks and financial institutions or any other persons, for the purposes specified under this Policy or as required by the law.
We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website. SSH does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
Further, SSH does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may place their cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from You, for which SSH is not responsible. SSH encourages you to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, including role-based access and need to know basis, password protection, encryption, etc. to ensure that the personal information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third-party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and concerning the purposes as specified above in this Policy.
- While we take all appropriate steps to secure any information we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information. We will not be liable in any way concerning any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us about your Personal Information.
11. THIRD-PARTY REFERENCES AND LINKS
- Do-not-track requests. There is no standard for how online services should respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to collect information across networks of websites and online services. Therefore, we do not honor “Do Not Track” signals. As standards develop, we will revisit this issue and update this notice if our practices change.
12. RECTIFICATION/CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If You need to update or correct your Personal Information, you may send updates and corrections to us. We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS